Complete downloadable Test Bank for Contemporary Maternal-Newborn Nursing Care 6th Edition by Ladewig. INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: Contemporary Maternal-Newborn Nursing Care
EDITION: 6th Edition
AUTHOR: Ladewig, London, Davidson
Table of content
1. Contemporary Maternal-Newborn Care.
2. Culture and the Childbearing Family.
3. Reproductive Anatomy and Physiology.
4. Conception and Fetal Development.
5. Health Promotion for Women.
6. Common Gynecologic Problems.
7. Families with Special Reproductive Concerns.
8. Preparation for Parenthood.
9. Physical and Psychologic Changes of Pregnancy.
10. Antepartal Nursing Assessment.
11. The Expectant Family: Needs and Care.
12. Adolescent Pregnancy.
13. Maternal Nutrition.
14. Pregnancy at Risk: Pregestational Problems.
15. Pregnancy at Risk: Gestational Onset.
16. Assessment of Fetal Well-Being.
17. Processes and Stages of Labor and Birth.
18. Intrapartal Nursing Assessment.
19. The Family in Childbirth: Needs and Care.
20. Pain Management During Labor and Birth.
21. Childbirth at Risk.
22. Birth-Related Procedures.
23. Physiologic Responses of the Newborn to Birth.
24. Nursing Assessment of the Newborn.
25. The Normal Newborn: N and C in the Birth Setting.
26. Newborn Nutrition.
27. The Newborn at Risk: Conditions Present at Birth.
28. The Newborn at Risk: Birth-Related Stressors.
29. Postpartal Adaptation and Nursing Assessment.
30. Postpartal Family: Needs and Care.
31. Home Care of the Postpartal Family.
32. Postpartal Family at Risk.