Complete downloadable Test Bank for The Worlds History Combined Volume 3rd Edition by Howard Spodek. INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: The World’s History Combined Volume
EDITION: 3rd Edition
AUTHOR: Howard Spodek
Table of content
1. The Dry Bones Speak.
2. From Village Community to City-State.
3. RiverValley Civilizations.
4. A Polycentric World.
5. Dawn of the Empires.
6. Rome and the Barbarians.
8. Indian Empires.
9. Hinduism and Buddhism.
10. Judaism and Christianity.
12. Establishing World Trade Routes.
13. European Visions.
14. The Unification of World Trade.
16. Political Revolutions in Europe and the Americas.
17. The Industrial Revolution.
18. Nationalism, Imperialism, and Resistance.
19. Methods of Mass Production and Destruction.
20. World War II and the Cold War.
21. Cold War and New Nations.
22. China and India.
23. New Public Identities.
24. Regional Identities and the Twenty-First Century.