Complete downloadable Solutions Manual for Accounting Information Systems The Crossroads of Accounting and IT 2nd Edition by Kay. INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: Accounting Information Systems The Crossroads of Accounting and IT
EDITION: 2nd Edition
AUTHOR: Kay, Ovlia
Table of content
1. Accounting System Insights.
2. Accounting Databases.
3. Accounting Interface: Database Forms, Queries, and Reports.
4. Accounting Systems and Business Processes.
5. Business Processes: Purchasing, Sales, and Payroll Cycles.
6. Integrated Enterprise Systems and Cloud Computing.
7. Accounting and Business Intelligence.
8. Accounting and Sustainability Intelligence.
9. XBRL: Intelligent Business Reporting.
10. Fraud and Internal Control.
12. The Risk Intelligent Enterprise: Enterprise Risk Management.
13. Accounting System Development
14. Database Design: ERD, REA, and SQL.
15. Emerging Trends and Technologies (Online Chapter).
16. Accounting Systems in Action: Live Projects (Online Chapter).