Complete downloadable Test Bank for Understanding Modern Economics 1st Edition by Miller. INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: Understanding Modern Economics
EDITION: 1st Edition
Table of content
1. Economics and the World of Scarcity.
2. The U.S. within the World Economy.
3. Demand and Supply.
4. Consumer Decision Making and Consumer Reaction to Price Changes.
5. Business Firms Face Their Costs.
6. The Two Extremes: Perfect Competition and Pure Monopoly.
7. In Between the Extremes: Imperfect Competition.
8. Market and Government Failures.
9. Labor Economics.
10. Unemployment, Inflation, and the Business Cycle.
11. Aggregate Demand and Supply.
12. The Fiscal Policy Approach to Stabilization.
13. Money and Our Banking System.
14. The Monetary Policy Approach to Stabilization.
15. How Economies Grow.
16. Trading With Other Nations.
17. Financing World Trade.