Complete downloadable Test Bank for Psychology of Women A Lifespan Perspective 2nd Edition by Etaugh. INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: Psychology of Women A Lifespan Perspective
EDITION: 2nd Edition
AUTHOR: Etaugh, Bridges
Table of content
1. Introduction to the Psychology of Women: History and Research.
2. Cultural Representation of Gender.
3. Gender Self-Concept: Developmental Processes and Individual Differences.
4. Infancy and Childhood.
5. Adolescence: Physical Development and Health Issues.
6. Adolescence: Psychosocial and Cognitive Development.
7. Young Adulthood: Physical Development and Health
8. Young Adulthood: Education and Employment
9. Young and Middle Adulthood: Employment.
10. Young and Middle Adulthood: Interpersonal Issues II: Balancing Family and Work.
11. Young and Middle Adulthood: Interpersonal Issues I: Close Relationships and Intimate Violence.
12. Middle Adulthood: Physical Development and Health.
13. Later Adulthood: Physical Development and Health.
14. Later Adulthood: Employment and Economic Issues.
15. Later Adulthood: Interpersonal Issues.
16. A Feminist Future: Goals, Actions, and Attitudes.