Complete downloadable Test Bank for International Business 6th Edition by Griffin. INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: International Business
EDITION: 6th Edition
AUTHOR: Griffin, Pustay
Table of content
1. An Overview of International Business.
2. Global Marketplaces and Business Centers.
3. Legal, Technological, and Political Forces.
4. The Role of Culture.
5. Ethics and Social Responsibility in International Business.
6. International Trade and Investment Theory.
7. International Monetary System and the Balance of Payments.
8. Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets.
9. Formulation of National Trade Policies.
10. International Cooperation among Nations.
11. International Strategic Management.
12. Strategies for Analyzing and Entering Foreign Markets.
13. International Strategic Alliances.
14. International Organization Design and Control.
15. Leadership and Employee Behavior in International Business.
16. International Marketing.
17. International Operations Management.
18. International Financial Management.
19. International Human Resource Management and Labor Relations.