Complete downloadable Test Bank for Financial Management Principles and Applications 10th Edition by Keown. INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: Financial Management Principles and Applications
EDITION: 10th Edition
AUTHOR: Keown, Martin, Petty, Scott
Table of content
1. An Introduction to Financial Management.
2. Understanding Financial Statements, Taxes, and Cash Flows.
3. Evaluating a Firms Financial Performance.
4. Financial Forecasting, Planning, and Budgeting.
5. The Time Value of Money.
6. Risk and Rates of Return.
7. Valuation and Characteristics of Bonds.
8. Stock Valuation.
9. Capital-Budgeting Decision Criteria.
10. Cash Flows and Other Topics in Capital Budgeting.
11. Capital Budgeting and Risk Analysis.
12. Cost of Capital,
13. Managing for Shareholder Value.
14. Raising Capital in the Financial Markets.
15. Analysis and Impact of Leverage.
16. Planning the Firms Financing Mix.
17. Dividend Policy and Internal Financing.
18. Working-Capital Management and Short-Term Financing.
19. Cash and Marketable Securities Management.
20. Accounts Receivable and Inventory Management.
21. Risk Management.
22. International Business Finance.
23. Web Chapter: Corporate Restructuring: Combinations and Divestures.
24. Web Chapter: Term Loans and Leases.