Complete downloadable Test Bank for A First Course in Statistics 11th Edition by McClave. INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: A First Course in Statistics
EDITION: 11th Edition
AUTHOR: McClave, Sinich
Table of content
1. Statistics, Data, and Statistical Thinking.
2. Methods for Describing Sets of Data.
4. Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
5. Inferences Based on a Single Sample: Estimation with Confidence Intervals.
6. Inferences Based on a Single Sample: Tests of Hypothesis.
7. Comparing Population Means.
8. Comparing Population Proportions.
9. Simple Linear Regression.