Complete downloadable Solutions Manual for Foundations of Microeconomics 4th Edition by Bade. INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: Foundations of Microeconomics
EDITION: 4th Edition
AUTHOR: Bade, Parkin
Table of content
1. Getting Started
2. The U.S. Economy.
3. The Economic Problem.
4. Demand and Supply.
5. Elasticities of Demand and Supply.
6. Efficiency and Fairness of Markets.
7. Government Influences on Markets.
10. Public Goods and Common Resources.
11. Consumer Choice and Demand.
12. Production and Cost.
13. Perfect Competition.
15. Monopolistic Competition.
17. Regulation and Antitrust Law.
19. Demand and Supply in Factor Markets.
20. Inequality and Redistribution.
21. GDP and the Standard of Living.
22. Jobs and Unemployment.
23. The CPI and the Cost of Living.
24. AS-AD and Potential GDP.
25. Investment and Saving.
26. Economic Growth.
27. Money and the Monetary System.
28. Money Creation and Control.
29. Money, Interest, and Inflation.
30. AS-AD and the Business Cycle.
31. Aggregate Expenditure.
32. Fiscal and Monetary Policy Effects.
33. The Short-Run Policy Tradeoff.
34. Fiscal and Monetary Policy Debates.
35. International Trade.
36. International Finance.