Complete downloadable Solutions Manual for Financial Management Theory & Practice 12th Edition by Brigham. INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: Financial Management Theory & Practice
EDITION: 12th Edition
AUTHOR: Brigham, Ehrhardt
Table of content
1. An Overview of Financial Management and the Financial Environment.
2. Time Value of Money.
3. Financial Statements, Cash Flow, and Taxes.
4. Analysis of Financial Statements.
5. Bonds, Bond Valuation, and Interest Rates.
6. Risk, Return, and the Capital Asset Pricing Model.
7. Portfolio Theory and Other Asset Pricing Models.
8. Stocks, Stock Valuation, and Stock Market Equilibrium.
9. Financial Options and Applications in Corporate Finance
10. The Cost of Capital.
11. The Basics of Capital Budgeting
12. Cash Flow Estimation and Risk Analysis.
13. Decision Trees, Real Options, and Other Capital Budgeting Topics.
14. Financial Planning and Forecasting Financial Statements
15. Corporate Valuation, Value-Based Management, and Corporate Governance.
16. Capital Structure Decisions
17. Capital Structure Decisions
18. Distributions to Shareholders
19. Initial Public Offerings, Investment Banking, and Financial Restructuring.
20. Lease Financing.
21. Hybrid Financing: Preferred Stock, Warrants, and Convertibles.
22. Working Capital Management.
23. Derivatives and Risk Management