Complete downloadable Solutions Manual for Advanced Corporate Finance 1st Edition by Ogden. INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE INFORMATION
TITLE: Advanced Corporate Finance
EDITION: 1st Edition
AUTHOR: Ogden, Jen, OConnor
Table of content
1. Empirical Perspectives on The Financial Characteristics of Publicly Traded U.S. Nonfinancial Firms.
2. Valuation and Financing Decisions in an Ideal Capital Market.
3. Separation of Ownership and Control, Principal-Agent Conflicts, and Financial Policies.
4. Information Asymmetry and the Markets for Corporate Securities.
5. The Roles of Government, Securities Markets, Financial Institutions, Ownership Structure, Board Oversight, and Contract Devices.
6. The Leverage Decision.
7. Industry Analysis and Financial Policies and Strategies.
8. The Firm’s Environment, Governance, Strategy, Operations, and Financial Structure.
9. Market Efficiency, Event Studies, Cost of Equity Capital, and Equity Valuation.
10. Corporate Bonds: Terms, Issuance, and Valuation.
11. Private Equity and Venture Capital.
12. Initial Public Offerings of Stock.
13. Managing Internal Equity and Seasoned Equity Offerings.
14. Dividend Policy and Stock Repurchases.
15. Corporate Liabilities: Strategic Selections of Lenders and Contract Terms.
16. Mergers, Acquisitions, Takeovers, and Buyouts.
17. Financial Distress and Restructuring.
18. Debt Restructuring, Being Acquired, Bankruptcy, Reorganization, and Liquidation.
19. Organizational Architecture, Risk Management, and Security Design.